Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kid N Plaid

So the last time I went to church...two Sundays ago (bet you thought it was going to be long ago), I decided I wanted to wear my new shoes. Ok...rewind...I became a fan of Jeffry Campbell about a year ago. I loved his shoes but of course I couldn't stand his prices. I had my eyes on a particular pair that reminded me of my favorite childhood shoes called Buster Brown. I finally found them on sale (price will be my little secret) for an unbelievable amount and of course I had to have them. Tell me what you think of me mixing the old with the new. The plaid top is by Liz Claiborne, shirt by ZARA and pants from Urban outfitters. I will give you a total price of the complete outfit, but to let it be known, the ZARA top was most expensive item. Total price for this look, $118





No comments:

Post a Comment