Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Is It Too Late To Apologize?

Enjoying Life/Cherishing Life

Ok, to the few fans I have (as of now), I would like to say sorry. I've neglected you from last year. Not my intentions at all, but was busy enjoying life, and cherishing life. I've since gotten married and lost one of my best friend two days apart. Greatness turned into sadness and joy came in the end. It's all in the way you perceive things in this life.

 I would like to share with you pics from my special day. Hope you enjoy. I love vintage and am inspired by looks from the 1940's, hence the reason you see me like this.






A small tribute to my now Angel
I'm not sure who to give the photo creds to, but it's due to one of his close friends from 34, I'm sure. Thank you for this beautiful pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment