Tuesday, February 12, 2013

STAY

If You've Ever Experienced A Love Like This Before

As I mentally prepared myself to watch Rihanna's latest video 'Stay'. I went to a deep place. One that Rihanna and myself are both familiar with. I was focused. I paid close attention to this video and I love it because it's relate-able. Anyone who's ever shared a deep, strong, and obsessive love can clearly understand why Rihanna was able to sing at times and other times she couldn't. Its like hearing a song like 'Stay' on the radio and trying to sing along and fight back tears and you think of that special someone who you just want to STAY. You're trying to be strong in the mist of it all. All the confusion and what if's and whys...Please Stay...



Here's the link to the 'Stay' video by Rihanna

http://vevo.ly/XomQAj

No comments:

Post a Comment